Benedetta Borri ’15 works at the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs after studying Chinese.
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/57/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/28075_imgp8377.rev.1443714354.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/57/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29917_mll.rev.1450299631.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/57/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29918_mll2.rev.1450299632.png)"/>
Modern Languages and Literatures
Lake Forest College facilitates five career communities called Career Pathways to help students explore major/career options and position themselves for the internships that will help them to further prepare for productive and rewarding careers after graduation. Students from all majors can participate in the Career Pathways to shape their career goals alongside of their academic interests.
Because modern languages and literatures majors bring a wide range of interests, they truly can find a home in any Career Pathway.
To get an idea for which pathways students might join based upon some common languages and literatures interests, check these out:
- Public Health Advocate – Science and Health Care
- Public Relations – Creative Arts
- Legislative Aide – Law and Public Service
- Writer/Editor – Creative Arts
- Account Executive/Business Analyst – Business and Finance
- Designer – Creative Arts
- Insurance Underwriter – Business and Finance
- Teacher – Creative Arts
Explore the Career Pathways by participating in events, reading profiles of students’ and alumni experiences, and by joining a pathway (or two). Remember to look at the next steps pages to get ideas for immediate ways to prepare yourself for great internships and a productive, rewarding career after graduation.