- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/149/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/32233_pharmacy.rev.1463769077.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/149/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/32235_engineering_2.rev.1463769078.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/149/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/32232_nursing.rev.1463769076.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/149/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/32234_international_studies.rev.1463769078.png)"/>
Accelerated Programs and Affiliations
Get a bachelor’s and master’s degree in international relations.
Lake Forest College and the Middlebury Institute of International Policy and Management at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey are committed to educating and empowering the next generation of public policy professionals who will address critical global issues of the 21st Century.
- If admitted to any graduate program at the Institute, Lake Forest College students will be awarded a minimum scholarship of $10,000 per academic year. Exceptional candidates may receive additional scholarship funds.
- Students admitted to the Master of Arts in Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies with accelerated status need complete only 48 credits to earn their Master’s degree, instead of the 60 credits normally required. Students nominated by Lake Forest College and admitted with Accelerated Entry status will receive preferential consideration for Monterey Institute Merit Scholarships. It is preferred that applicants have relevant professional, internship volunteer, or study abroad experience. Applicants are also required to have the endorsement of the relevant Lake Forest College Department Chair.