- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
The Registrar’s Office maintains a permanent, official academic record of registered courses for each student, which includes grades, credits, and other pertinent information. Students may request certified copies of their College transcript records. Official transcripts are released only upon written authorization of individual students or alumni. Forms for transcript requests are available on My.LakeForest. The first requested copy is free of charge. The charge for additional transcripts is $7. Currently enrolled seniors may order up to 20 official transcripts for graduate/professional school applications at a reduced rate of $5 each. Students must clear financial obligations with the Business Office before transcripts will be released. A period of a week should be allowed for filling a transcript request.