- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Master of Liberal Studies
The Master of Liberal Studies Program is designed for those who have completed a bachelor’s degree and who want to enhance their knowledge and analytical skills to prepare themselves for the challenges of the twenty-first century. The program leads to a Master of Liberal Studies (MLS) degree.
At the heart of the MLS program is a series of interdisciplinary seminars, team-taught by faculty members representing different disciplines. These specially designed seminars foster the ability to integrate knowledge from several fields and to deal with major questions in light of the wisdom afforded by a broad understanding of the liberal arts.
Students are adults who live and work in the community, including business men and women, teachers, and adults pursuing advanced study for their own enrichment and pleasure.