- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Working at Lake Forest
Lake Forest College is an inspiring and supportive community in which to work.
Lake Forest College offers comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain talented individuals to further our mission. Find out more by visiting the Benefits section of our Human Resources site.
Lake Forest College offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
For more details, review the College’s Nondiscrimination Statement.
Lake Forest College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who apply for employment. Applicants may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting the Human Resources Office at 847-735-5036 or via email at email@example.com.
A copy of Lake Forest College’s Safety and Security Information Report and Fire Safety Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and public property immediately adjacent to campus. The report includes institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault and other matters. It also includes fire statistics, fire safety practices and standards of the institution. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the Public Safety Office at 847-735-5555 or by visiting the website at https://www.lakeforest.edu/about/ourcampus/safety/.