- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime and Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, and the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (VAWA), the Lake Forest College Department of Public Safety has produced its Annual Security and Fire Safety Report in cooperation with numerous other College departments, including the Title IX Coordinator, the Office of Student Affairs, Residence Life, Facilities Management, and Athletics, as well as other Campus Security Authorities (CSA), local law enforcement and emergency services.
The report includes policy statements and specific information regarding the College’s procedures, practices, and programs concerning safety and security and prevention and awareness of drug and alcohol abuse and sexual violence, as well as details the process by which persons can report and prevent crimes or suspicious activity. The report also includes three years’ worth of statistics for particular types of crimes that occurred on or near campus or College controlled property and the College’s fire safety data, policies, procedures, and systems.
A copy of this report will be provided to anyone upon request and is available in the Public Safety Department, located at on South Campus (between Buchanan and Halas Halls). You can also request that a copy be mailed to you by calling 847-735-5555. Finally, an electronic copy can be viewed at by clicking here.