- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Lake Forest Area
The City of Lake Forest and the North Shore are rich with resources for recreation, entertainment, culture, and more.
The City of Lake Forest, population 20,000, is a safe, suburban community recognized for its natural beauty, sensitivity to open space and preservation of its historic structures and landscapes. A vibrant downtown business district, including historic Market Square and the Metra train station, is a ten minute walk from campus. The beautiful Lake Michigan beach is a five minute walk from campus.
The College’s shuttle makes regular runs into downtown Lake Forest as well as to other communities and shopping districts. The Metra train also provides access to towns along the North Shore and Chicago.