- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
The League for Environmental Awareness and Protection is a student run organization. They actively work on and off campus to promote sustainability and environmental stewardship.
The CSC is an elected committee composed of Faculty, Staff, and Students. The Committee aims to make informed decisions for a sustainable future of the college.
The CSC is currently focused on the restoration of natural areas on campus and creating a comprehensive campus sustainability plan. They are also looking into how to use the new Green Fund (passed by Student Government in Fall 2017) to improve campus sustainability with a focus on energy efficiency.
The Student Garden, located behind the Glen Rowan House, is an organic garden maintained entirely by student workers.
The garden stewards are in charge of everything from planning and planting to tending, harvesting, and selling. Produce grown in the garden is sold at the Middle Campus Market and in town at the Lake Forest Farmers’ Market. Extra produce is given to Aramark and used in the campus cafeteria.