- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 5th Reunion Class of 2013
Welcome back, Class of 2013! Whether you have been back recently or have not been back for 5 years, this is a milestone celebration you do not want to miss! Here are the details of your 5th Reunion events!
Friday, October. 12
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 2013 Reunion Gathering
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.The Berghoff, 17 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan Parking Lot
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field, South Campus
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 5th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign or planned. So far, we have $7,180 and 32% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online.