- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 45th Reunion Class of 1973
Thank you Class of 1973 for an amazing Homecoming and Reunion Weekend! We can’t wait to see you back next year!
Friday, October. 12
- Heritage Luncheon
11:30 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
Luncheon for Platinum Reunion and 1857 Society Members
- Soup and Stories: Growing Up Clueless
Featuring Professor Matt Kelley
11:00 a.m. to noon SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast, hosted by the Alumni Board
8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. Hart Dining Hall, Mohr Student Center
- Paula J. Dau ’58 Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Forester Fan Fest Lunch
11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan parking lot
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Cornell College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
- 1973 Reunion Gathering, immediately following football game
Glen Rowan House, 500 N. Sheridan Rd, Lake Forest
- Heritage Luncheon
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 45th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far, we have $259,171 and 31% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online, and click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to increase our class donor count from 88 to 100.