- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 40th Reunion Class of 1978
Welcome back, Class of 1978! It’s time to register for Homecoming and your 40th Reunion.
This is a milestone celebration you will not want to miss.
Friday, October. 12
- Platinum 1857 Society Luncheon
11:30 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories
Noon to 1:00 p.m. SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1978 Reunion Gathering
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Lillard Science Center, Seminar Room 144 (Complimentary with reunion gift, $25 for admission otherwise)
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.Sports Center and Buchanan Parking Lot, South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 40th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far, we have $993,243 and 27% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to raise $1,000,000.00.