- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 40th Reunion Class of 1978
Thank you Class of 1978 for an amazing Homecoming and Reunion Weekend 2018! We hope to see you next year on October 4th and 5th for Homecoming 2019. Go Foresters!
In case you missed the event, this is what we did…
Friday, October. 12
- Heritage Luncheon
Luncheon for Platinum Reunion and 1857 Society Members
11:30 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories: Growing Up Clueless
Featuring Professor Matt Kelley
11:00 a.m. to noon SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1978 Reunion Gathering
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Lillard Science Center, Seminar Room 144 (Complimentary with reunion gift, $25 for admission otherwise)
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast, hosted by the Alumni Board
8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Hart Dining Hall, Mohr Student Center
- Paula J. Dau ’58 Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan parking lot
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Cornell College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 40th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far, we have $993,243 and 27% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to raise $1,000,000.00.