- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 35th Reunion Class of 1983
Welcome back class of 1983! We have a full weekend of celebration planned for you, so whether you’ve been back recently or have not been back for 35 years, this is a milestone celebration you will not want to miss. Here is what is planned so far—check back for updates!
Friday, October. 12
- Platinum 1857 Society Luncheon
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories
Noon to 1 p.m. SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1983 Reunion Gathering
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. SkyBox, Stuart Campus (Complimentary with reunion gift, $25 for admission otherwise)
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 35th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far, we have $331,717 and 25% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to have at least 35% of classmates participate. Recent 35th reunions have met and surpassed that goal.