- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 30th Reunion Class of 1987
Welcome back, Class of 1987! We have a full weekend celebration planned for you! Whether you’ve been back recently or haven’t been back for 30 years, this is a milestone celebration you won’t want to miss.
Friday, Oct. 6
- Soup and Stories
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Pierson Rooms
- Join us to celebrate your reunion during a Toast to History
5 p.m. -7 p.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Lake Forest After Dark
9:00 p.m. The Lantern 768 N Western Ave, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast with Elizabeth Fischer ’72, and and other favorites
- Homecoming Parade
- Join us in Fan Fest in a special area to celebrate your reunion for Lunch on South Campus
11:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Knox College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
“We as 30th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far we have $114,356 and 25% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online, click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to have at least 30% of classmates participate. Recent 30th reunions have met and surpassed that goal.