- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 30th Reunion Class of 1988
HOMECOMING & REUNION WEEKEND 2018
Friday, October. 12
- Platinum 1857 Society Luncheon
11:30 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories
Noon to 1:00 p.m.SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 1988 Reunion Gathering
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Glen Rowan House, Middle Campus
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.Viewing along Sheridan Road, South Campus
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan Parking Lot, South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
- 1988 Reunion Gathering, Pizzeria DeVille, 404 N Milwaukee, Libertyville. As soon as the game concludes.
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 30th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far, we have $164,426 and 25% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift. Our goal is to have at least 30% of classmates participate. Recent 30th reunions have met and surpassed that goal.