- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 25th Reunion Class of 1994
Join us Class of 1994 for an amazing Homecoming and Reunion Weekend! We have a weekend full of fun activities, including a Friday celebration, Fan Fest, and the Homecoming Football Game!
Friday, October. 4
- Heritage Luncheon
Luncheon for Platinum Reunion and 1857 Society Members
11:30 a.m to 1 p.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories
11 a.m. to noon SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lake Forest College Celebration
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 1994 Reunion Gathering
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Deerpath Residence Hall Lobby (Complimentary with reunion gift, $25 for admission otherwise)
Saturday, October. 5
- Athletic Recognition
10 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Paula J. Dau ’58 Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan parking lot
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Knox College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 25th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign or planned. So far, we have $103,303 and 19% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift.