- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 20th Reunion Class of 1997
Welcome back class of 1997! We are excited to see you at Homecoming on October 6-7. Whether you’ve been back recently or haven’t been back for 20 years, this is a milestone celebration you won’t want to miss. Here’s what is planned…
Friday, Oct. 6
- Soup and Stories
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Pierson Rooms
- Join us to celebrate your reunion during a Toast to History
5 p.m. -7 p.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- 1997 Class Gathering
7:30–9:30 p.m., Maevery Public House, 20 E Scranton, Lake Bluff
- Lake Forest After Dark
9:00 p.m. The Lantern, 768 N Western Ave, Lake Forest
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast with Elizabeth Fischer ’72, and and other favorites
- Homecoming Parade
- Join us in Fan Fest in a special area to celebrate your reunion for Lunch on South Campus
11:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Homecoming Football Game vs Knox College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
- 1997 Class Dinner
Immediately after the football game, Teddy O’Brians, 432 Sheridan Road, Highwood
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
“We as 20th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far we have $95,429 and 20% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online, click here to document a planned gift.