- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 15th Reunion Class of 2003
Welcome back class of 2003! We are working on plans for a full weekend celebration, so whether you have been back recently or have not been back for 15 years, this is a milestone celebration you will not want to miss. Here is what is planned so far—check back for updates!
Friday, October. 12
- Soup and Stories
Noon to 1:00 p.m.SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 2003 Reunion Gathering
7 p.m to 8:30 p.m. Lillard Science Center, Seminar Room 244
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan Parking Lot, South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 15th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign or planned. So far, we have $549,969 and 20% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift.