- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 10th Reunion Class of 2008
Welcome back class of 2008! We’re working on plans for a full weekend celebration, so whether you’ve been back recently or haven’t been back for 10 years, this is a milestone celebration you don’t want to miss. Here’s what is planned so far - check back for updates.
Friday, Oct. 12
- Platinum 1857 Society Luncheon
11:30 a.m. Calvin Durand Hall
- Soup and Stories
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Pierson Rooms
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Band Concert
7:00 p.m. Gorton Community Center
Saturday, Oct. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. South Campus
- Join us in Fan Fest in a special area to celebrate your reunion
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 10th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign, or planned. So far we have $11,666 and 22% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online, click here to document a planned gift.