- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 10th Reunion Class of 2008
To the Class of 2008, thank you for an amazing Homecoming and Reunion Weekend 2018!
Blast from the past for the Class of 2008!
Friday, October. 12
- Soup and Stories: Growing Up Clueless
Featuring Professor Matt Kelley
11 a.m. to noon SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, October. 13
- 2008 Reunion Breakfast
9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Hosted by Vernard Lockhart ’08 (Complimentary with reunion gift, $25 for admission otherwise)
- Paula J. Dau ’58 Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sports Center and Buchanan parking lot
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Cornell College
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Click here for a list of options with special rates close to campus.
Click here for how to get to campus by plane, train, or automobile.
We as 10th Reunion Class members will present a collective contribution in appreciation of our college experience. Gifts of all types, and all purposes made since our last reunion count, whether outright, campaign or planned. So far, we have $12987 and 23% of classmates have participated. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift.