- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Homecoming Weekend — 0 Year Reunion Class of 2018
Welcome, Class of 2018! We can not wait to celebrate with you at your first Forester Homecoming as alumni!
Reunion events and details:
Congratulations Class of 2018 on joining your fellow alumni! Celebrate your zero year reunion and being an alum at your first Homecoming! Loyalty Circle Members receive complimentary food and beverage tickets on Saturday, October 13 at Fan Fest, beginning at 11:30 a.m.
*Young Alumni Challenge participants automatically receive Loyalty Circle benefits
Friday, October. 12
- Soup and Stories
Noon to 1:00 p.m. SkyBox, Mohr Student Center
- Lillard Science Center Grand Opening
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
2018 0-year Reunion
7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
The Berghoff Restaurant, 17 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL
Saturday, October. 13
- Faculty and Staff Celebration Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall
- Homecoming Parade
11:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Viewing along Sheridan Road
- Join us at Fan Fest to celebrate your reunion
11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. South Campus
- Homecoming Football Game
2:00 p.m. Farwell Field
Reunion Giving is a tradition at Lake Forest College. Classes present a collective contribution in appreciation of their college experience. All gifts made by members of the class since the last reunion are counted towards the class total. Click here to give online and click here to document a planned gift.