- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Even after they graduate, our 14,000-plus alumni continue to be actively involved with Lake Forest College and its students—both on and off campus. After all, they’re Foresters forever.
Forester alumni serve as mentors for current students, as volunteer tutors in the Writing Center, and speakers on career panels for the Center for Chicago Programs and the Career Advancement Center. They host students in their homes or Chicago offices for pizza and networking. They are members of our Forester Athletic Network (F.A.N.) Club and attend Forester sporting events.
They love Lake Forest College and the opportunities it presented to them, so they make every effort to keep their Forester spirit pumping by giving students access to experiences that enhance their liberal arts education.
Where in the world are Foresters?
Our alumni span the globe. Most end up in the metropolis centers of the United States, with more than 5,000 residing in Chicago.
Other hot spots:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.
- Tampa/Ft. Myers/Naples area
- Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area
- St. Louis
Foresters in our regional networks like to get together throughout the year for baseball games, happy hours, and networking events. There’s always a Lake Forest College story to share.
Attend a Lake Forest College admissions event in your area and, chances are, you’ll meet a Forester or two from your hometown.