- What is the state of deferred maintenance in our existing residence halls?
- Should we add new residence halls or tear down existing halls?
- Do the existing buildings meet the needs of current students and provide the type of accommodation that competitors provide?
- How should we address parking problems?
- How can staffing in Residence Life be maximized to improve community?
- What will it take to build community in our residential program?
- What kind of spaces create community?
- Does the residential program make money?
- How can the College afford to update the residence halls?
- Can students afford our room and board?
- How does differential pricing impact equity on campus?
- What is the financial role of summer programs that utilize the residence halls?
Thank you to the full committee, members listed here