Plan your campus event
Lake Forest faculty and staff: Here’s everything you need to know and do to host an event on campus.
- Check the campus calendar to choose a date. Make sure it doesn’t conflict with other events.
- Reserve a room in the room scheduler on my.lakeforest. (Wondering which room would work best? Contact Kelly Matuszewski in the Gates Center.)
- Room set-up: Contact Frances Williams in Facilities Management or use this handy online form to arrange for the room to be set up. Have your account number ready, and be specific about your requirements, such as a podium, arrangement of table and chairs, and the like.
- Have posters designed and/or printed through Al Olson in the Office of Visual Communications. Have your account number ready! You are responsible for distributing posters.
- Want your event video-recorded? Fill out the form below or contact David Levinson in LIT.
- Contact Andrew Diehl in LIT for tech help (microphone, computer, etc.).