- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
With students from nearly every state and 79 countries, diversity is a reality at Lake Forest College. Embrace it. Champion it. Live it.
Lake Forest College students have experiences that develop understanding, respect, and appreciation for the diverse cultures of the community members around them. Students will be prepared to live, work, and serve, respectfully and responsibly, on campus and in the global community.
During their co-curricular experience at the College, Lake Forest College students will:
- Define and understand the multiple, intersecting, and evolving aspects of their own social and cultural identities;
- Explore, understand, and respect the different beliefs, behaviors, values, and worldviews of individuals in their community;
- Engage in intercultural dialogue to understand communication, interpersonal, and contextual dynamics between and among cultural groups;
- Practice respectful ways of interacting with individuals across cultural differences; and
- Display social responsibility and ethical service to others in their community.