- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/70/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29880_header-reslife.rev.1450277456.jpg)"/>
Commuter students are an important part of the Lake Forest College family. We encourage them to engage in the life of the college and make connections across campus.
Commuter students need to fill out a Notification of Off-Campus Address form with the Dean of Students office; this ensures that we can contact you in an emergency.
Commuters can take advantage of many opportunities to be connected with residential students:
- Purchase an Aramark meal plan or flex dollars to eat in the cafeteria with residential students.
- Store your books and other belongings in the commuter lounge, located in the basement of Deerpath Hall on North Campus.
- Get involved with the myriad of organizations on campus, whether it is the Commuter Student Organization, Relay for Life, Pride, Ultimate Frisbee or Amnesty International.
- Become a Commuter Senator with Student Government.
Find information about the College shuttle, Metra schedule, campus parking, and lots of other great information by visiting The Forest.