- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Health Records and Immunizations
All full-time students – new, transfer, resident, and commuter – are required to complete a Health History Report and to include an immunization record. It is important that you complete the Health History Form, enter immunization dates and upload it on the Forester Health & Wellness Patient Portal by January 10, 2018. If forms are not submitted by January 10, students will be subject to a late fee of $100. Students not in compliance with the immunization requirements during their first term of attendance are restricted from registering for subsequent terms until compliance is obtained.
To access the portal: https://lakeforest.medicatconnect.com. Use your College issued username and password to log-in.
A pre-entrance physical is strongly recommended but not required by Lake Forest College. The State of Illinois Department of Public Health requires for college entrance a record of two measles/mumps/rubella, and diphtheria/tetanus immunizations. Lake Forest College policy requires immunization for meningococcal meningitis and hepatitis B prior to the start of classes. Students who remain not in compliance will have their second semester registration canceled until they have completed the requirements. A late-registration fee will apply. All exemptions (as defined by State of Illinois, medical, age and religious) from the policy must be validated by Health Services. Requests for exemption must be initiated by the student and completed by August 1 for fall semester students and by January 15 for spring semester students. It is important to note that exemption from immunization may result in quarantine of unimmunized students off grounds in the event of a contagious disease outbreak.