- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Meet Our Staff
Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Gates Center for Leadership and Personal Growth
Aldo serves as an Assistant Dean of Students and Director of the Gates Center for Leadership and Personal Growth. Aldo provides the vision and strategic planning for the department. He oversees New Student Orientation, Service and Leadership programs, and serves as the advisor for Student Government and Omicron Delta Kappa.
Aldo earned a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Northeastern Illinois University. Prior to his role at Lake Forest College, Aldo served as the Director of Student Activities and Leadership at Columbia College Chicago and as the Director of Student Life at Triton College.
Aldo enjoys golf, volleyball, traveling and watching superhero movies.
Pat serves as Associate Director of the Gates Center for Leadership and Personal Growth. In addition to providing oversight of the Mohr Student Center, Pat also advises Student Programming Board, guides the selection processes for student leadership awards, and leads the efforts on a series of student focused campus events including Homecoming, Senior events, Late Night Breakfasts, Winter Formal and Spring Concert.
Pat earned a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from North Central College and a Master’s degree in Higher Education Administration from North Park University. Prior to his time at Lake Forest College, Pat served as the Assistant Director of Campus Events at Monmouth College and a Residence Director at Millikin University.