- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
The Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society sponsors activities designed to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of chemistry.
The object of this Chapter shall be to afford an opportunity for students interested in chemistry at Lake Forest College to become better acquainted, to secure the intellectual stimulation that arises from professional association, to secure experience in preparing and presenting technical material, to instill a professional pride in chemistry and to educate the Lake Forest College community and our members.
One of the best parts about being in SAACS is volunteering at local elementary and high schools to help boost enthusiasm for chemistry. Below is a example of the demonstrations SAACS students did for a local high school’s chemistry club.