- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
American Marketing Association (AMA)
The American Marketing Association (AMA) enables students of all majors to become a part of a professional business organization that provides invaluable professional development and networking opportunities.
AMA provides students with the unique opportunity to become involved with a professional business organization here on campus. There are over 200 collegiate chapters with well over 13,000 students nationwide involved with AMA. Personal learning, training, career development and a host of leadership opportunities are provided with membership in this organization.
General membership meetings include not only a business meeting but also training in skills that you will need in the business world. For those interested in leadership, the executive board meets to collaborate and plan activities for the organization.
- SPEAKER SERIES Running a monthly speaker series including speakers within a variety of business disciplines including finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing & communication, advertising and economics.
- REGIONAL CONFERENCES Participation in regional conferences located at UW-Whitewater and Aurora University. Students enjoy professional development and networking opportunities for the day.
- FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN Hosting a campus-wide food-packing event to benefit starving children across the globe has been a huge success with participation rates near 150 students each year.
- CAREER PANEL Working in alliance with the Career Center in hosting a panel of alumni on the topic of how to prepare now for your future career.
Nearly 70 students attended a panel discussion to learn about careers in advertising, marketing and public relations and network with four professionals.
Members of the Lake Forest Chapter of the American Marketing Associatoin (AMA) attended the 2014 AMA Regional Collegiate Conference at Aurora University
Student members of the American Marketing Association (AMA) volunteered at the Prairie State Marathon with proceeds being donated to the Northern Illinois Food Bank