• <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/169/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40277_31260_generic_green_campus_2.rev.1510165600.png)"/>

Sexual Misconduct

Sexual Misconduct Help - Police

Non-consensual sexual penetration or contact, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking are crimes. Individuals are encouraged, but not required, to report these crimes to the police. The Department of Public Safety and the Title IX Coordinator will assist individuals wishing to make a report to the police. A police report must be made before a criminal prosecution can be considered by the local State’s Attorney’s Office. The chances of successful prosecution are greater if the report to the police is timely. Law enforcement can also assist in implementing emergency protective restraining orders.

If the incident occurred on campus, the Lake Forest Police Department has jurisdiction and can be contacted at:

Lake Forest Police Department 

255 W. Deerpath Rd., Lake Forest, IL 60045 

847-234-2601 (non-emergency), 911 (emergency)

For incidents in Chicago, contact:

Chicago Police Department 

1718 South State Street, Chicago, IL 60616 

312-745-4290 (non-emergency), 911 (emergency)