Library and Information Technology
Welcome to student computing at Lake Forest College! Here you’ll find resources for residential students as well as commuters. Every residence hall has a high-speed connection to the campus network and the Internet. Wireless-equipped computers can connect in all residence halls, the Mohr Student Center, and Donnelley and Lee Library.
Call the LIT Help Desk (847-735-5544) for technology assistance and referrals.
- Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Computing FAQ
- Printing FAQ
- Acceptable Use Policy (pdf)
- Mobile Device Policy (pdf)
- Email Account Policy (pdf)
- Connecting to Student Network Storage
- Changing Your Password
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) software (password required)
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software (password required)
- Computer Software Available in the Library
- Purchasing a Computer