Media Services provides a variety of resources for Lake Forest College community such as presentation classrooms and campus-wide media setups. Our goal is to support teaching and learning as they relate to the educational needs of our campus.
Equipment Setup Requests
Media Services provides equipment setups for on-campus academic events.
- Requests can only be made by a Lake Forest College faculty or staff member.
- Requests must be placed at least 24 business hours before the event. For example: A setup request for an event at 11 a.m. on Monday need to be placed before 11 a.m. on Friday.
- Equipment Setup Request Form
Equipment Checkout Requests
Equipment may be checked out from Media Services only by Lake Forest College faculty and staff.
- Most equipment may be checked out for up to 3 consecutive days.
- Requests must be placed at least 24 business hours in advance.
- Equipment Checkout Form
Information about classrooms, instructions and equipment can be found on Classroom Technology page.