You can call the Help Desk at x3456 for technical emergencies and other general issues.
The Help Desk can assist you with the following:
- fixing computers/printers/hardware that are not working properly
- fixing network/email access problems
- resetting passwords
- installing computers and helping you configure them
- answering basic MS Office and Outlook questions (For example, “How to I format a header in Word?” “My Inbox list appears random rather than being listed by time received. Can this be changed?” “Why can’t I login to my email account?”)
Your Academic Technology Specialist can assist you with the following:
- software training for faculty, students, and classes
- using Moodle, a course management system, for class activities online
- webpage development
- project planning and development for technology in teaching and learning
- assistance with small technology grants for such projects
- consultation on future hardware/software purchases and budget requests
- troubleshooting higher level programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Excel, etc.)
Acceptable Use Policy (pdf)
Connecting to Network Storage
These instructions show how to access your network storage folder from a computer on or off campus.
VPN Software (password required)
Faculty and Staff may install Virtual Private Network (VPN) software on their personal computers. After installing the VPN, you can set up access to your area of the network from your home computer.