- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30150_english-_literature.rev.1452788457.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30151_education.rev.1452788464.png)"/>
The Office of Information Technology is located in the Donnelley and Lee Library.
The Help Desk at 847-735-5544 and firstname.lastname@example.org is available to assist with technical emergencies and other general issues. The Help Desk is available (during the academic year) Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is additional limited service Monday–Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
During the summer the hours are Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Help Desk can assist you with the following:
- fixing computers/printers/hardware that are not working properly
- fixing network/email access problems
- resetting passwords
- installing computers and helping you configure them
- Answering basic MS Office and Outlook questions (For example, “How to I format a header in Word?” “My Inbox list appears random rather than being listed by time received. Can this be changed?” “Why can’t I login to my email account?”)
You can contact your Academic Technology Specialist for the following:
- software training for faculty, students, and classes
- using Moodle, our course management system, for class activities online
- project planning and development for technology in teaching and learning
- assistance implementing technology grants
- consultation on future hardware/software purchases and budget requests
- troubleshooting higher level programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Excel, etc.)