The Office of Grants and Sponsored Research (OGSR) is responsible for external research support.
The office assists faculty and staff in developing:
- research, training, and travel grant proposals to public and private funding agencies;
- collaborative grant proposals that involve other universities, colleges, state and local educational agencies, medical organizations, research organizations, or other partnering organizations;
- proposals for external support of sabbatical leave;
- proposals to the Council for International Exchange of Scholars for a Fulbright Scholar program fellowship; and
- interagency research contract agreements.
Grant Proposal Approval Process
Faculty and staff submitting an application for externally sponsored research are required to complete a <link Grant Proposal Approval Form link>. The completed form should be returned to the Office of Grants and Sponsored Research.
Applications for Federal Funding
The College’s <link Financial Conflict of Interest Policy for Federal Grants link> stipulates that faculty and staff applying for federal funding complete a <link Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form for Federal Grants link>. The completed form should be returned to the Office of Grants and Sponsored Research.