• <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
  • <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>

Grants and Sponsored Research

Proposal Development

The Office of Grants and Sponsored Research (OGSR) is responsible for external research support.

The office assists faculty and staff in developing:

  • research, training, and travel grant proposals to public and private funding agencies;
  • collaborative grant proposals that involve other universities, colleges, state and local educational agencies, medical organizations, research organizations, or other partnering organizations;
  • proposals for external support of sabbatical leave;
  • proposals to the Council for International Exchange of Scholars for a Fulbright Scholar program fellowship; and
  • interagency research contract agreements.

Grant Proposal Approval Process

Faculty and staff submitting an application for externally sponsored research are required to complete a Grant Proposal Approval Form. The completed form should be returned to the Office of Grants and Sponsored Research.

Applications for Federal Funding

The College’s Financial Conflict of Interest Policy for Federal Grants stipulates that faculty and staff applying for federal funding complete a Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form. The completed form should be returned to the Office of Grants and Sponsored Research.