- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Billing and Payment
Tuition, room and board and other student account charges are due 14 days prior to the start of classes, including for students who have received permission to return late. A late fee of $100 will be applied to any student account with an outstanding balance who has not enrolled in and is current with a payment plan. All students must have their account in good standing in order to register for subsequent semesters.
Semester billing statements are only available online via the my.lakeforest.edu portal.
Students must view their billing statement through my.lakeforest, (a username and password are required).
Family members must be enrolled in the Parent Portal in order to receive information from the Business Office.
In order to establish permissions, please review the information in the column on the right.
Make a one-time payment for tuition, room and board, or other fees shown on the student account.
Families have the option to pay for student account related items online by using a U.S. checking or savings accounts or via credit card. Payments made with a credit card are subject to a service fee. Service fees vary based upon the card presented for payment. There is NO service fee for payments made by e-check from a checking or saving account. Please note, debits cards are associated with a bank account number and routing number. By entering your bank account number and routing number, there will be no service fee.
This online payment option does not require a username or password and does not store any banking information. Our payment processor, Tuition Management Systems, (TMS) provides a secure site that protects your information while it is being transmitted. It will be important to have the student’s ID number at Lake Forest College in order for us to correctly identify the payment. The ID number is on the printed billing statement.
Forester Monthly Payment Plan (FPP)
Please read important information below.
The College offers a full-year (July through April) or per semester (July through November) or (December through April) payment plan without any interest fees. Lake Forest College partners with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to service payment plans.
Enrollment is available online.
Enrollment over the phone is available by calling 1-800-356-8329 Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 10 p.m (ET).
The Forester Payment Plan (FPP) allows families to make up to 10 or 5 monthly payments throughout the course of the year or the semester. Enrollment in the FPP for either the entire academic year or the semester should be completed by July 15 (December 15th for the Spring semester) to take advantage of the 10 or 5 month plan. Families can enroll at a later date and are provided the option of enrolling in a shorter monthly plan.
There is an $90 enrollment fee for the annual plan and a $60 enrollment fee for the semester plan. No interest charges will be applied. After paying the initial enrollment fee, payments can be made by check or via auto debit from your bank account.
Enrollment and Housing Deposits, Parking Permits and Miscellaneous Fees
Credit card payments can be made for non-tuition related items through our online store.
Click here to make payments for parking permits or fines, course related materials, enrollment deposit, or application fee.