News and Events
Lake Forest College In the News
- August 26
- August 26 Chicago Tribune Film Critic Michael Phillips covered the head-turning, interactive “Windy City in Motion: Movies and Travel in Chicago” exhibit at Union Station the College has put together with DePaul University.
- July 27
- July 27
- July 26 His phone is out. He’s playing Pokémon GO on campus—and his blog about the experience is on The Huffington Post.
- July 20 The Chicago Tribune sent a reporter and photographer to campus to cover the Richter Scholar Summer Research Program. The following story appeared on July 19.
- June 13
- June 10
- June 8 Michelle Greeneway ’16 will compete in the invitation-only National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL) prospect camp this weekend. Greeneway is one of the top prospects among 22 free agents vying for a league spot.
- June 7
- May 18 President Stephen Schutt was interviewed on the WBBM Noon Business Hour today about the small college difference. Click here for the CBS Chicago Education Week webpage.
- May 11 Commencement speaker David Axelrod, political strategist and former advisor to President Barack Obama, delivered a media-worthy address at Ravinia Festival Park on May 7.
- April 29 The Chicago Tribune’s Lake Forester newspaper interviewed David Axelrod, this year’s Commencement speaker, on what he will say when he steps up to the podium and addresses the College’s 2016 graduating class on May 7.
- April 27 The Chicago Tribune’s Lake Forester newspaper covered the final round of the Pitch It competition at the Gorton Community Center on April 19.
- April 27 DNAinfo interviewed Sean Menke for a story about his student trips to study ants throughout Chicago.