News and Events
Lake Forest College In the News
- April 27 DNAinfo interviewed Sean Menke for a story about his student trips to study ants throughout Chicago.
- April 27 The Chicago Tribune’s Lake Forester newspaper covered the final round of the Pitch It competition at the Gorton Community Center on April 19.
- April 6 The Chicago Tribune’s Lake Forester newspaper interviewed Assistant Professor Fatima Rahman for a preview article about her April 10 talk on the Islamic State.
- April 6 The Chicago Tribune online featured an interview with All-American diver Heath Ogawa ’19 and diving coach Donna O’Brien.
- March 29 22nd Century Media covered Stanley Lombardo’s dramatic reading of “The Odyssey,” presented March 23 during Lake Forest Literary Festival. Click here to view the video.
- March 24 The Chicago Tribune covered the contributions of Eric Porter ’18 and Orlando Brown ’18 to Forester men’s basketball in a recent story.
- March 8
- February 25 The Chicago Tribune covered the College’s inaugural Hip-Hop Week with a story and photo gallery.
- February 25 The Chicago Tribune featured Michelle Greeneway ’16 in its Shout Out column on February 25.
- February 24 Professor Ahmad Sadri was interviewed on “Worldview with Jerome McDonald” on WBEZ 91.5 earlier today to discuss the upcoming Iranian elections.
- February 1 The Daily Herald covered “The Sleds Are Coming” event at Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse in its January 31 online edition.
- January 27 22nd Century Media covered the Martin Luther King Jr. program on January 18. To access the story, click here. A subscription is needed to view the entire article.
- January 27
- January 20 Professor Rob Baade was quoted in the International Business Times about the economic impact of the relocation of the NFL’s Rams from St. Louis to Los Angeles.
- January 13 WBEZ-FM interviewed Professor Ahmad Sadri on the growing diplomatic crisis between Iran and Saudi Arabia for its Worldview program.