News and Events
Lake Forest College In the News
- September 22 Professor Davis Schneiderman wrote this article for the Huffington Post about his interview with Dr. Temple Grandin, this year’s Oppenheimer speaker.
- September 12
- September 7 Crain’s Chicago Business covered a new documentary chronicling two students’ journey through college, including Robert Henderson ’14.
- September 7 Associate Professor of Religion Ben Zeller had a piece on the religious dissent of Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers quarterback, published in Religion Dispatches on August 31.
- August 26 Chicago Tribune Film Critic Michael Phillips covered the head-turning, interactive “Windy City in Motion: Movies and Travel in Chicago” exhibit at Union Station the College has put together with DePaul University.
- July 27
- July 27
- July 26 His phone is out. He’s playing Pokémon GO on campus—and his blog about the experience is on The Huffington Post.
- July 20 The Chicago Tribune sent a reporter and photographer to campus to cover the Richter Scholar Summer Research Program. The following story appeared on July 19.
- June 13
- June 10
- June 8 Michelle Greeneway ’16 will compete in the invitation-only National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL) prospect camp this weekend. Greeneway is one of the top prospects among 22 free agents vying for a league spot.
- June 7
- May 18 President Stephen Schutt was interviewed on the WBBM Noon Business Hour today about the small college difference. Click here for the CBS Chicago Education Week webpage.
- May 11 Commencement speaker David Axelrod, political strategist and former advisor to President Barack Obama, delivered a media-worthy address at Ravinia Festival Park on May 7.