- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Christopher Banville ’14
What made you choose the school?
I am a senior. I chose Lake Forest College because of the tight-knit community, ability to double major and be an athlete, the financial aid and scholarship packages, and the endless opportunities it provides.
What are you studying and what is the career path you would like to take?
I am a double major in Politics and Economics. I would like to enter the state politics realm and perhaps one day run for an elected position.
Who is your favorite professor at the college? Why?
Dr. Carolyn Tuttle is my favorite professor because of her energy and enthusiasm. She is very dedicated to making sure all of her students are able to understand the materials, even if it means seeing students outside of her scheduled office hours to do so. Everyone leaves her classes with a smile and looks forward to the next class with her.
What is your favorite social media and why? Do you have a Twitter handle?
I have a Facebook and a Twitter account. I am not sure which I would call my favorite; I feel like I am not on either enough to really have a favorite. My Twitter handle is @ChrisBanville.
Where is your favorite place on Lake Forest College's campus and why?
I really like the Middle Quad. There is always something going on in it, and if there isn’t, it is the perfect place to sit and talk, study, or toss a football or a Frisbee around.