- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Sumara Baig ’14
What made you choose the school?
I am an incoming 2014 senior. I first looked into the school after a close friend decided that she wanted to attend the school. It seems silly now, but I visited the campus and fell in love with it and the idea of a liberal arts education close to the city.
What are you studying and what is the career path you would like to take?
I am currently studying Psychology and Religion. In the future I would like to work as a child or adolescent psychologist.
Who is your favorite professor at the college? Why?
What is your favorite social media and why? Do you have a Twitter handle?
My favorite social media is a little-known site called “Ravelry.” It is a social media platform for knitters and crocheters. It’s a great way to learn new patterns and to get advice on different projects!
Where is your favorite place on Lake Forest College's campus and why?
The quad is wonderful for outdoor activities such as picnics or ultimate Frisbee when I’m feeling social. It’s a very open area, and the cafeteria is nearby if you’re craving a snack! The WMXM radio station by the mail room is (literally) an underground haven for anti-social music lover, and a great place to study without the foot traffic of the library.