- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Alejandro Rodríguez ’20
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Patent and International Law, and Global Politics
Leadership and Involvement:
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Groner Foundation Recipient, Richter Scholar, Rosalind Franklin ICC Interpreter, and Highland Park-Highwood Legal Aid Clinic Intern
I did not always enjoy writing, but I learned to enjoy it when I wrote about what I loved most: history. Given this, I feel that it is my job to ensure clients enjoy what they write about because when you write about what you love, the reader also senses that joy and quickly becomes immersed in your writing. I mean, just imagine if Gordon Ramsey didn’t enjoy writing about his recipes. It would be the equivalent of a mathematician who boringly wrote about a new theorem to disparage others from learning about it!