- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
College and Major
Lewis & Clark College, International Affairs
Sage Graduate School, M.S. in School Counseling
Working for the College since
My life before Lake Forest
Associate Director of Admissions and International Student Advisor at Skidmore College in Upstate New York
One word or phrase to describe myself
I live my life with empathy, energy, and enthusiasm.
Top three reasons I would choose to attend Lake Forest College
The idyllic campus setting; engaged faculty; access to Chicago
What character traits do I appreciate in an applicant?
A student’s potential to bring engaging perspective into the classroom; one’s world view (no matter where in the world you come from)
What makes the College unique?
The size and safety of the campus near the world class city of Chicago coupled with our breadth of majors and disciplines
Tip for the college search
Embrace place. Virtually or in person, feel yourself on the walkways and in the space.
Hint for success
Take advantage of the application essay, don’t miss the chance to tell us so much more about who you are and what you will contribute to the Forester community.
Favorite activity in Chicago
My kids and family are HUGE baseball fans, so it has to be a Cubs game!
Favorite place in the town of Lake Forest
Breakfast at Egg Harbor
Fun fact to share
My Czech and Irish relatives immigrated to the United States through Chicago; I get a strange feeling I am “home.”