- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/8/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29975_header-aerialjpg.rev.1450460033.jpg)"/>
Stewardship and Communications Coordinator
Lake Forest College seeks a stewardship and communications coordinator providing support for the Alumni and Development department. This position will be responsible for the day to day creation and distribution of routine and customized multichannel donor acknowledgment materials. This position will serve as the main point person for incoming inquiries.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create and send multi-channel mass stewardship to donors, utilizing digital (video, photo, web) and traditional methods
- Produce personalized donor acknowledgments
- Intake and route inbound phone calls, texts, emails to the main phone line and email account
- Organize donor stewardship events
- Provide general office support
Bachelor’s degree is required. Must be able to use digital tools including Slate CRM (database), Mailchimp (email platform), LiveWhale (website platform), Panopto (video), and video editing software such as iMovie. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and capable of using other standard Microsoft Office applications. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented. This position requires discretionary judgement, initiative, and independent decision making daily.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Kim Weidner-Feigh at email@example.com.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,500 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from members of historically underrepresented groups.