- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Assistant Director of Leadership Giving
The Assistant Director of Leadership Giving will collaborate with the Development team to solicit annual and multi-year gifts from a portfolio of alumni, parents, and friends of the College, primarily through face-to-face personal solicitation. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct 150 face to face personal solicitation visits annually.
- Manage an annual giving donor portfolio consisting of 300 alumni, parents, and friends capable of making leadership annual gifts of $1,000+.
- Assist the Development team with routine solicitation and stewardship of annual donors.
Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years fundraising or related experience preferred. Ability to relate to a wide variety of constituents and solicit donations face to face. High level of initiative and drive to succeed. Strong negotiation, organizational, and fundraising skills. Strong sense of institutional responsibility. Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours as needed.
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Kim Feigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. The College’s student body is culturally diverse, with approximately 40% of our students identifying as domestic students of color or international students. We also have a visible, active, and vibrant LGBT student population. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu.