- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey
The College is administering the HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey. Though your participation is completely voluntary, we urge you take time to complete the survey.
As you know, sexual misconduct is a serious concern on campuses across the nation. In order to learn more about students’ perceptions of how Lake Forest College addresses and responds to sexual misconduct, and whether and how often students have experienced unwanted sexual contact or sexual assault, the College is collaborating with the Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS) to administer the HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey.
Though your participation is completely voluntary, we urge you take time to complete the survey. When we first conducted the survey in February 2016, we learned invaluable information about students’ experiences and attitudes regarding sexual misconduct on campus. That information has helped to guide our policies, response, and prevention efforts. We deeply appreciate your cooperation and willingness to provide information that will help us better understand a critical aspect of student life at Lake Forest College. We are committed to fostering a safe and healthy environment for our students, and your participation in this survey will help us in our work to keep all students safe.
Your responses are completely anonymous. Your name will not be connected in any way with your responses to this survey.
The information you provide will be used to inform and improve support services, policies, and practices at Lake Forest College and will not be used to investigate specific individuals. Disclosing an incident here does not constitute reporting the incident to the College.
The survey will be launched the week of February 19th. Please check your Lake Forest College email for information on how to access the survey. Information about the survey is available on the College’s sexual misconduct website.
Jennifer L. Fast, Psy.D.