- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Visiting Assistant Professor in Business
The Department of Economics, Business and Finance at Lake Forest College (www.lakeforest.edu) invites applications for a one-year Visiting Assistant Professor position to begin fall 2018. The position requires an advanced degree in a business-related field; a PhD or other terminal degree is preferred, but not required. Successful applicants will be able to teach core courses and electives in several areas of business, including but not limited to Management (either OB/HR or Strategy and Entrepreneurship), Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, or Information Systems. Prior work experience would be valued. The teaching load is three courses both semesters.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from more than 40 states and from more than 70 countries. At Lake Forest College, the quality of a faculty member’s teaching is the most important criterion for evaluation. The College also expects active participation in the College community. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
All completed applications received by February 10 will receive full consideration for an interview. A completed application includes a letter of application, curriculum vitae, original research paper, documentation of teaching experience and evaluations, graduate school transcripts, and three letters of reference sent under separate cover. Email submissions with PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.