- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Transfer and Registration Coordinator
Lake Forest College seeks a Transfer and Registration Coordinator to perform administrative functions, projects and tasks related to transfer initiatives. This position will also provide administrative and procedural support for the Registrar and Assistant Registrar.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for transfer students in all aspects of their transfer credit evaluations and subsequent course registration. Conduct thorough evaluations of transfer course work for students as early as the prospect stage of their recruitment.
- Work with Academic Departments to determine course transfer equivalency as it pertains to general education, majors/minors and incorporate into degree auditing software. Maintain articulation database of transfer credit from external institutions. Maintain annual update of GEC course equivalencies with targeted feeder institutions. Coordinate home school and other non-traditional program equivalencies.
- Work collaboratively with Community College Administrators, Academic Deans, Department/Program Chairpersons, and the Registrar to maintain and develop new articulation agreements. Coordinate dual credit, dual enrollment opportunities and partnerships with DOF and individual departments.
- Assist with the ongoing review and documentation of transfer policies and procedures. Supply advising on transfer course planning to current members of our student body and faculty.
- Serve as a frontline resource for visitors to the Registrar’s Office, directing inquiries to other Registrar’s personnel and academic support areas as appropriate.
- Monitor outsourcing of transcript and verification requests. Adhere to college policies and FERPA guidelines regarding student records.
- Provide administrative support for Registrar and Assistant Registrar, including but not limited to processing registrations, schedule changes, major/minor changes, withdrawals, independent studies, internships.
- Assist with running reports and providing data as needed.
- Perform special projects or other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum two years related work experience, preferably in higher education. Registrar’s office experience preferred. Prior experience with evaluating transcripts. Knowledge of Jenzabar EX or comparable student information system strongly desired. Proficiency with Infomaker or similar report writing software very helpful. Excellent written and verbal communication. Student service oriented. Ability to prioritize and meet established deadlines. Ability to work with diverse populations. Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
Electronic applications are preferred. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume/CV to
Lake Forest College
555 N Sheridan Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until a successful candidate is found.
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu.