- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Congrats to ResLife
Residence Directors Rexann Whorton and Karl Turnlund were selected to attend the Professional Development Institute (PDI), an intensive three day program where entry-level professionals in residence life are mentored by seasoned professionals who serve as faculty members.
Whorton and Turnlund were selected as part of a cohort of 20 participants who will participate in workshops intended to provide a deeper dive into specific areas of housing and residence life as they consider their future career steps.
Senior Associate Director of Residence Life Stacy Oliver-Sikorski is serving as a faculty member at the institute, where she will facilitate a workshop on the intersection of social justice and business operations in residence life.
PDI is sponsored by the Great Lakes Association of College and University Housing Officers.