- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
World in 2050 contest
You are invited to participate in an exciting contest called The World in 2050. Back for a second year, the contest challenges entrants to imagine the future—what will the world hold at the half-century mark?
The winner as well as the second- and third-place finishers will receive:
1. Prize money: 1st: $2,500; 2nd: $1,500; 3rd: $1,000.
2. A chance to perform/show the work at an award ceremony that will be part of the 2018 Student Symposium on April 10, 2018.
Submissions will be accepted from December 15, 2017 through March 1, 2018, and you may participate solo or with a small group of up to four.
Please check the web page for more details, and contact Davis Schneiderman if you have questions.