- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Saturday, December 2, 2017 – South Campus Parking Restriction
Student parking will not be permitted anywhere on South Campus from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. while we host several concurrent and consecutive athletic events.
This restriction allows us to provide sufficient parking for those attending the events while at the same time limiting congestion on the surrounding neighborhood streets.
Students with valid permits may move their vehicles to either Middle or North Campus any time after 4 p.m. on Friday, December 1st.
Please note that event restriction violations carry a $50.00 fine (which may not be appealed), and that students are not permitted to park on the City’s streets that surround the campus at any time.