- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Students and alums mix it up
Lake Forest College students and alumni met up to chat and network at the All Access Mixer on November 8 in downtown Chicago.
This exclusive event was hosted by Alex Demers ’08 at Golin, which is located on the 26th floor of the John Hancock Center. The speaker for the evening was Geoff Curtis ’97, senior vice president of corporate affairs and chief communications officer at Horizon Pharma.
Curtis spoke about the importance of networking within your field of interest and encouraged students and alums to open their eyes to all the relationships around them and to keep expanding their network.
Twenty-five alumni representing graduating classes ranging from 1980 to 2017 networked with students currently in the College’s In The Loop Program.