- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Servers Needed: Late Night Breakfast
Faculty and staff are encouraged to sign up to serve students breakfast in the Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall on Thursday, December 7 from 10 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Each semester, faculty and staff serve waffles, bacon, eggs, etc. to our students during final exams. It is a fun, energetic and relaxing experience for our students and an opportunity for faculty and staff to interact with students in a more casual setting.
Students are overwhelmingly excited this semester to be served by their faculty and staff and partake in the festivities. As usual, we will also be having massage therapy, giveaways, and entertainment for our students.
The breakfast will be served in the Gus and Margie Hart Dining Hall on Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 10:00pm-12:00am. We will be doing one hour shifts this semester to accommodate greater demand among the faculty and staff. Please let Pat Doggett know if you are interested in serving at this semester’s breakfast.
Many of our staff truly enjoy this opportunity to do this for our students, and they really appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Pat Doggett at firstname.lastname@example.org.