- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Continue the winning streak: Wear black. Beat Monmouth.
The stakes are high in Saturday’s home football game: A win will give the Foresters sole possession of first place in the Midwest Conference South Division and break the College’s 1938 record for most wins.
Forester fans are encouraged to wear black to support their team in this exciting and possible record-setting matchup against Monmouth College at 1 p.m., Saturday, at Farwell Field.
A win will give Forester football a perfect 4-0 in their division and an 8-0 overall record, which will break the 7-0 record that has stood for 79 years.